52" Wingspan Trainer for Electric Motors or Glow Engines!
**NOTE** OUT OF STOCK - SELECT 'MAIN CATALOG' ABOVE FOR ALL NEW PRODUCTS
Trainer Airframe, with composite structure for improved strength
Generous 52" Wingspan, Great for Electric or Glow
Trainer 32 w/Electric Power
Can be assembled with Bolt-On Wing Option!
Another angle of the Trainer 32
Trainer 32 - ERC's new Trainer 32
is the little brother to our Perfect Trainer 60. Like the 60, it is assembled and covered
at the factory, utilizing the best materials and processes, to get you to the flight line fast.
Like our Perfect Trainer 60, this trainer is also built from a unique composite material
that resists damage and fatigue over TEN times better than conventional balsa construction
found in most trainers (see photo 2 below). This airplane has a flat-bottom wing for stability during slow speed
flight, a tricycle landing gear setup for easy ground handling, and a compact size for
easy transport. You can also set this airplane up for a bolt-on wing (see photo 5 below).
It can be powered by a .25-.32 size glow engine, as well as the recommended
electric flight system. It comes with all hardware, landing gear, instructions, etc...all you
need is a radio and engine/motor to get out and FLY!!
- Wingspan: 52 in (1320 mm)
- Length: 41.3 in (1048 mm)
- Wing Area: 573-1/2 sq. in
- Flying weight: 3.2 lbs
- Motor Required: 180W 1000kv or better Brushless Outrunner, like our A22-15M (not included). See our MOTORS section for Electric Motors
- ESC Required: 25A ESC (not included). See our MOTORS section for ESCs
- Wing Loading: 20 oz/ft
- Radio required: 4 Channels, 4ea. 9 Gram servos (see our RADIOS section for servos)