A unique blend of 1940s styling and smooth-flying sport performance!
**NOTE** OUT OF STOCK - SELECT 'MAIN CATALOG' ABOVE FOR ALL NEW PRODUCTS
Toledo Special 40 - Key Features
* "Golden-Age" trim scheme gives plane a classic look and high visibility
* Bolt-on rudder and stabilizer for ease of assembly
* Two-piece wing allows for easy transport
Inspired by free-flight models from the Big Band Era, the Hangar 9® Toledo Special is a unique blend of 1940s styling and smooth-flying sport performance that makes for a swingin’ good time at the flying field. Sport aerobatics or simply boring holes in the sky, the Toledo Special’s forgiving flight characteristics let you enjoy both without stressing out. Assembly is a breeze and you have the option of using either glow or electric power—all the necessary hardware for both is included.
Check out the specs and additional photos & video below...
- Wingspan: 69.5"
- Length: 50.8"
- Wing Area: 702.8 sq. in
- Flying weight: 6-1/4 lbs, depending on power plant
- Power Required: .40 -.52 two-stroke, .56 -.82 four-stroke, 46 equivalent brushless outrunner